11 October 2011

6th anniversary

We had dinner at Tanzini @ G Tower. Hubby just say we going out for dinner, I on the other hand not very adventurous, hence would agree to settle down at shangrila - but the other side of me wanting to try other things but afraid that it would be a disappointing one. Nowadays, things I want come naturally to me without much effort, I hope the big ones will come really soon. So the small stuff like parking, dinner selection, etc has made me very happy ALWAYS! 

We were at maju expressway, it was all clear until we reach duo residency. Hubby got to pump petrol at caltex, and he suggest to go G tower (it's right infront of us at caltex) since the traffic is slow infront. I was ok at that time without much protest. we went to VIEW but they do not have dinner only finger food. Hence we went to Tanzini. It was OK ... not disappointing :) It's a good night.

No comments: