25 October 2011

MAD Review

When i saw the title MAD BC review, I smile to myself - I was MAD few days back and now is invited to a MAD review. lol ... It's actually Management Approval of Disbursements. I 'knew' my energy was block because of chasing for the Indian Hiring Manager for almost 2 months, honestly, until today he has not get back to me if I'm selected or rejected. To me, I just want an answer and what is so hard to tell me I'm being rejected (the worst I would expect) - all he told me is, pls give me a couple of days I'm finalizing. I don't know what's up at his end, but I do not want  my energy blockage to build up to a giant black balls, I need to release and relax - breathe and let go in a breath of FIRE ......  felt *calm* & *peaceful* right? That's my secret! haha ....

God send me light after I've decided to relax. I was invited to a peer review on MAD. I'm seriously very excited because I was hoping for a review for so long, you really learn alot during a review - steep learning curve - but this is what I like :) I may need to stay up till 6-7pm but that is only for 2 weeks, and I get to meet with other reviewers - sometimes I feel happier to talk to people just like myself - Business Controls. Like going back to the same herd [police gang for IBM]. haha ... I'm proud as one and I definitely enjoy doing what I'm doing, if not I won't be here doing the same functions for 6 years. I cannot wait for the day to come. I will enjoy and learn about MAD. lol. Have a great day!

No comments: