02 December 2010

Walking VERY steadily

I feel bad that i did not update benjamin's milestone as much as i did for andrea, part of the reason because mum and I are so busy with housework and cooking, we barely have time to teach nor spend time with ben :( His luck or what? Sigh ... But i love them all the same

Ben can walk very steadily 1 month ago and right now attempting to run i guess, he can walk very fast like running but not there yet. Since i started working, all 4 of us will leave home at 7.30am. Every morning, my hands and hubby's hands are FULL [andrea's day care bag, my own bag, ben's bag, dinner tah pau bag, hubby's working bag + lap top bag] - phew ... we are so lucky that ben can walk on his own. When I open the sliding door, ben still need me to hold his hand so he can go down to the corridor, and he will walk/run all the way to the lift, andrea will help to hold ben's hand for the stairs which leads to the lift. when we are down at Ground, he will walk to daddy's car ALL BY HIMSELF! Thank You Ben! :)
Ben's first word is also shoe i guess. Andrea vocab explode at 1 year 2-3months, I'm waiting ben's explosion too! hahha.. I don't sing and do action for ben now, because andrea is learning violin, we listen to suzuki violin CD everyday - ben will clap his hands and sway a little. I only sing to him when I put him to sleep and songs we sing in shichida class. Hence, he doesn't have any songs he particularly likes.

During dinner time, i will feed him his porridge 1st when our turn to eat, i will give him some rice and some vege or meat from my plate. I will stop him from using his hands (but always fail) and always remind him to use SPOON. He is still learning and enjoy eating our food very much. Today he ate his avocado for breakfast - taken 2 slice! Happily munching away... 

1 Year 1 Month 5 Days old

No comments: