26 December 2010

Power of WANT

Now, i didn't concentrate or meditated to get something i want. I know if i don't get it i won't die and there is always another time. I have been wanting to eat Yorkshire Pudding for Christmas because it's British Sunday Roast and it's really yummy and usually you can only find it on Christmas (long long time ago). I searched high and low, asking friends and also online to see where i can eat Yorkshire Pudding + Roast in KL as last Christmas we had it in Jarrod and Rawlins and it wasn't that nice.

Ritz Carlton was my choice because only this and chinoz on the park KLCC. My friend asked me to book early as it is always full, the price is RM130++ and i find it abit steep so i didn't make booking right away. On Christmas day itself i felt like eating roast and yorkshire pudding , so i called mum and see if they are interested and i pray hard to get a place there. I called the hotel and surprisingly they said got vacancy. Cannot believe my luck because it's Christmas somemore! We went today and they said i didn't make booking and made a very big hoo haa, finally we got our seat. We took our lunch and went home.

I know my Guardian Angel is listening and know what i want, If the person did not confirm a place for me i will not be at Ritz, when im at Ritz the guy tried to shoo me away but the lady arranged table for us. The guy asked me not to shout, i was just roaring at him because i'm a dinosaur, either you give it to me or i will eat you up. I feel bad after the argument because i was asking myself where are all the love inside me, after i came back and showered (recharged), my inner voice told me that I've did nothing wrong - anger is to protect our self as long as we did not harm anyone (killing), law of attraction gave you what you wished for shows that you have showed enough love. Don't worry, you have done nothing wrong.

I hope the people who had lunch with me did have great lunch as the food was really yummy especially the desserts! I didn't have much appetite to eat because i was upset and wondering why love was absent just now, there is no peace after the fight. Only Joy for the food :)

No comments: