05 December 2010

Heal Your Body

Have just finished reading "Heal Your Body by Louise L.Hay. I have many 'work' to do to cure my physical illness. These are the mental causes i've created for myself in the past. After reading it, I feel so stupid because the physical pain and illness i have was what i've done to myself. During my reiki class i ask teacher about my numbness on face, shoulder and arm while attunement. He told me i have emotional pain in the past that i have not let go, i told him ... not that i know of. He said it might be in my subconscious mind because not only this life emotion, past life emotion is possible. Well, if you believe life is eternal (SGI) then it's true that Past life, now or future makes no difference because we are only in different 'shell'. The soul and mind are the same.

Back to the book: these are my findings and conclusion:
1. I was very resistant to what hubby [right side of my body] has to say all the time [ear], that is because I don't feel emotionally secure while i was expecting it from hubby. There is irritation, anger, annoyance accompany it [infection] and I refuse to release the past and letting the past rule today [fungus]

2. I make life a burden by my own attitude [shoulder] ever since Benjamin is born. I always feel i do not have the capacity and ability to hold the experience of life ever since Benjamin is born [arm]. This makes me do not have the ability to carry my experiences in life with joy [shoulder]. It is very severe on the left side because left represent receptivity taking in, feminine energy, women, the mother. I was also very unbending bullheadedness when everything seems bad [neck stiffness]

3. As Hurting Officer profile, i need to be constantly look good [face]. I've got face numbness 2 weeks before i start work. I had experience once too when I was feeling low because I feel all my relative accusing me of treating my mum bad, this went away when i tell myself to focus only on myself and do not let the negative vibes to attack me. 

I hope i can heal myself as soon as possible because all that above has follow me for more than a year now. I believe that the divine power will guide me to obtain absolute happiness. I pray that everyone on earth will have Love, Peace and Joy everyday. 

No comments: