04 December 2010

Feels so weird

Firstly i must give thank to my mum, dad and hubby of taking care of my kids while i can have my time to re-attend reiki (with another teacher). To achieve absolute happiness, you need to feel love and have gratitude from your heart, my reiki teacher actually said this and he share alot of things which i found out the past 5 months! Most of it i learnt from 'The Power". How things comes together now and enlighten me really makes me feel happy because I'm getting to know how this whole universe works and how we human can tap on these 'magical' things to get what we want (in a positive way of course). I must also thank my guardian angels, I love you for giving me a smooth road to spiritual enlightenment (meeting the right teacher and picking the right book to read). 

Oh! I feel very weird because when i was in shower, my left arm is RED! The part where i had blue black, is the energy healing it or what?! I really hope so ... when teacher channeling the energy thru my crown chakra, i actually feel numbness on my left face and my left arm - serious blockage i think. Another thing is, that place has many books and had 2 book shelves, i only pick one book and wanted to buy... Towards the end of the class, teacher recommends a book, which is the book that i picked up. I picked up the best author from hundreds of books there! thanks guardian angels

Just want to jot down, my new colleague shared her christian viewpoint with me the other day. It makes me feel that, i shall teach my children myself instead of pushing them to church (as i previously planned). I know this universe, we need love and strong confidence, only Christianity can give because they tell you GOD loves you and GOD dies for you, you can leave all your worries with GOD and he LOVES you. With this mind set, we human can go VERY far. After talking to her, not all Christians will use this in a positive way. I can tell you, all Christians are very confident and have strong character and determine because they have all the core foundation every human needs, but some of them uses this in a selfish way. So, conclusion is ... all teaching has it's own flaw. I may need to reconsider to teach my kid on my own now :) Reiki attunement for them at 10 year old :p 

No comments: