08 December 2010

SV - 5Dec2010

Today we did all that we have done before - exercise, playing violin, games etc, with addition learning 2 more pages of A&D string. Everything went smoothly and in the middle of the class, andrea turn to me and ask "why we didn't go up the stage today?" I told her to ask Dr.Ng instead, I've no idea. Andrea kept to herself and i thought she just wanna say it out and forget about it. When class ended and i was about to pack my own bag (books and camera), she walk up to teacher and say very loudly: "Dr. Ng, why we didn't go up the stage today?" I was very shock and very proud of my girl that she has the confident to voice it out for herself. That's a very good milestone! Teacher then ask all the children to line up and went up the stage to perform 3 min on the stage, teacher was also very happy with andrea and told the class that, this is the correct attitude of learning violin, you must ENJOY performing! lol ... i hope andrea can play properly, so far there is no nice melody from her yet :) However i'm confident that andrea you will play good songs with your strong desire and love for violin! Good Job!

On the other hand, I do not have time to practice with andrea now. ever since i went back to work .You are in day care until 5pm and we arrive home around 6.15 everyday. After i shower, daddy will be back with ben ben, and all of us have dinner and by that time you already want to sleep :( I trust the Divine Power will guide me and give me a choice of spending more time with my children because life like that for andrea is not healthy - we only look forward to the time pass by faster without really appreciating each other company and learning's together. I have so much to teach them but that require me to think of a way to deliver to them and it takes time (trial and error). I hope miracle will come sooner than anything else. Love & Peace

No comments: