10 December 2010

Morning

Falling flowers covered the grass. Pink. white.

Windy morning. people dancing and walking in the park. 

I love serene morning and the greenery that i see when I'm driving out from my house. I will miss it when I move to my new house. I love to be just 2 of us in the car, where andrea for once did not try to win over my attention and did not fuss or cry intentionally over small stuff. I enjoy listening to andrea reading to me, it's so wonderful that she started to read. I love my morning. 

Work has been busy because it's quarter-end closing, everything is rushing in madness. I have 3 days leave and i can't wait till end of December. Today i loose my temper and new colleague was shock and ops! I did it again, i thought i can control but somehow ... anger blinded me. I need to heal myself again tonight. I pray that the manager will gain the sales that she wanted and can talk nicely to everyone around her. I apologized that i sounded like I wanna slap you (as my new colleague said) but actually i was trying hard to explain it to you because you sounded like you have already close your door. I know it's quarter-end closing, i hope that you will have a happy 2010 ending and god bless you. I forgive you ..... 

Tomorrow is saturday! It's Cooking day! Corn for Saturday and pumpkin for Sunday! I'm lucky to have home cook food from mum during weekdays and i feel healthier now as i rarely have headache after i've started work. Maid not here yet - luck cannot change, too bad you have such bad luck, all you can do is to endure and go into spiritual, stick your head up again only when good luck comes. Old maid have not transfer - new maid has not approved. What is the Agency doing .... call 2-3 times a week does not help, have done that for more than a month now! I don't know what's happening ...... Divine Power, i need some miracle. I always feel the maid is already here, i don't know why she is still not here physically yet! Can she be here before 24th dec? Andrea's last day of day care is 24th dec. Help me answer divine power! 

No comments: