07 September 2011

Gratitude

I was feeling ill (neck + headache) since we came back from malacca. Things doesn't seems as bright as I like it to be. I have tried energy healing, panadol .... it helps to relieve for a short while and was pondering if I shall try ISIS blue energy. wart treatment was no fun, i felt down the night before - remembering the pain i must endure and never see 100% recovery after 1 month treatment. I read somewhere that, disease is not necessary due to some emotional issue, it sometimes are some life lesson that we must go thru. I learn to see my wart treatment this way, even energy healing can't heal right away, you need to have a few treatment - like chinese treatment. All you need to is have FAITH and believe that all is well. Take your mind off of the disease - focus on happy things like giving thanks and have gratitude. 

Hubby was very kind to me, he supports me all the way when I had maid issue few days ago. Hubby brought me to ben's general food store yesterday to buy some jam and pasta sauce. The strawberry and apple jam is VERY delicious! I enjoy looking at all the imported food and picking those I feel attracted to. there is one man saying out loud - this mustard cost RM40 how to eat. I was thinking if the universe asking me to stop putting stuff into my basket :p oh well, i didn't spend more than RM100 yesterday night. I went to Ikea just now to get quotation for PAX, Galant & effective. I got the parking right in front of the escalator and also got everything done less than 1 hour. The ikea staff served me was very helpful ;) I had my favorite curry puff from ikea to soothe my painful wart. hehe ... 

Although I am on MC and should be resting, I need to work half day PM today because the bi-weekly call cannot be missed. How I wish I only work 3 days a week or work from home every afternoon :) Thank you for the flexibility and comfort I have for now.

No comments: