21 September 2011

random

days and weeks went by quickly. I am still busy with the new house. The worst nightmare happened yesterday, where ikea installed my LG top, the dust is everywhere. During my uni days, dust which is small particles are extremely dangerous in a factory because they will cause EXPLOSION with a tiny little spark. Yesterday my new house did not explode but my emotional explosion is far greater than that. hahaa ... I was not happy because I need to re-clean the house. My muscle aching have not recovered and now have to over use it again :( Anyway, I listen to universal mind and I felt better :) 

I called kingsley yesterday to ask about transportation. 1 term (4 months) = RM1200. I hope andrea is fine with the school van. I learn that they have a very long waiting list now, oh ... i cannot believe it. I saw from their FB page that there are mat salleh teachers and student now too. Getting better I guess. Admin told me that year 1 is full, i said you guys give siblings priority right, she asked about ben's age. Admin suggest to send ben to nursery (3yrold), i comment that they do not have facilities for little kid, she said they do now and invite me to take a look. Well, i guess i will only send ben to their reception or year 1 like andrea. 3 year old is still very delicate I feel, place like summer academy will be more appropriate. will see how it goes.

propolis 70% tinture has arrived. I hope it will help me.

No comments: