12 September 2011

Weekends

wow, the weekend just flew by. My Kitchen Cabinet frame is up on last Friday, I feel sense of satisfaction although it's only the frame. Saturday after bringing ben to Musikgarten, I rushed to new house, Ikea pax and study (galant & effective) is there, they spent 5 hours fixing it. I was so tired *watching* them. Helped hubby to install toilet basket and glass. Sweep abit before going home. We tah pao that night because we needed to go Ikea after dinner to exchange for broken item & refund for extra item. We reached home at 11pm. What a LONG day ....... 

Sunday! In order to compensate my poor babies for not going out on Saturday. Hubby brought them to westin for breakfast then off to kids e world at the gardens. After lunch at Hokkaido restaurant, we went to gong cha for dessert and both of them fell asleep in the car. We pray very hard they will not wake up when we arrived home, and they didn't :) We then rushed to new house to do vacuum and mopping for an hour. Rushed back to shower and off we go to Shichida. after Shichida we rushed back for dinner and off we go for family reunion dinner at Mid Valley. We arrived home around 9pm and andrea wants to play with lantern. We played for a while, I sent both of them to bed at 10pm. I feel asleep too ...... Oh ... we shared the delectable macaroons (4 of us), we enjoy it so much. I think will buy the 3rd time :)

Today 12 Sept, is full moon. I will meditate tonight. Love and Light.

No comments: