08 September 2011

Pre-Moving House

1. I've donated 2 big bags of children clothes and shoe last Saturday
2. I will be posting up used baby furniture for sale next week
3. I have got cleaner to clean my new house once a week 
4. I have done the wood flooring upstairs - it's shinny as gold :)
5. Hubby and I did the children furniture, took us 2 full days to assemble last week
6. Kitchen cabinet coming tomorrow!! (without the top)
7. I shall throw more stuff at home like .... i dunno ... shall see
8. I want to pack DVD/CD into the new storage i bought from ikea yesterday

I'm very excited :) Can't wait to move and have my feet planted on the grass everyday (to neutralize my energy) and also to soak in the bath tub with sea salt when feeling low. I can't wait to see my kids to behave independently - change themselves and make their own beds. I've got all kids size furniture from ikea, I read somewhere that it helps the children to be independent if you get them the right furniture size. Will See :) I can't wait for my piano to be back home with me, I miss playing my all time favorite songs and also start practicing to accompany andrea's suzuki violin book 1. All my furniture + curtains will be in by 29th :) Thank You God for creating this exciting moment.

No comments: