13 September 2011

Ben 1Yr 10Months

1. Attend Musikgarten once a week starting from sept 2011 [still look uncomfortable in class but when ask if he enjoy the class, he said 'yes' :)]
2. Very Very good in shichida ESP, I'm very proud of him
3. Loves kids e world, he can swing himself, hang himself on coconut tree, slides and maze! all by himself
4. Enjoy good laugh type of person. will repeat an action and laugh until he drops
5. Favorite home work - cutting and pasting kumon workbook
6. Enjoy night time read. Ben will bring book and ask me to read - so sweet!
7. Can count 1-10 but refuse to say all the numbers by himself in one go
8. Loves to eat and almost everytime eat like a wolf
9. Starting to say 3 words in a sentence, Just recently can call 'mummy' instead of 'mimi'
10. loves to stick to ME!

I love my boy, and I wish he will never grow up. I look at andrea, she is very big now - no more baby fats on her face and when i hug her, she cannot fit into my arms anymore :( When andrea is afraid, she doesn't run to me like last time, she can solve her own problem and know what to do most of the time. My babies are growing up. I wish benjamin can stay like this for a bit longer :) I miss hugging my babies in my arms and crying for me when they need me. 

1 Year 10 Months

No comments: