05 September 2011

Divine Guidance Oracle Card (5 Sept)

Your Divine Guidance Reading Results
Energetically, you are beginning to draw in the loving people you need to help you move forward on your path and in your life. These people offer you both emotional and spiritual support so that you may see and feel your own value in the world. Remember, you have just as much of a positive effect in their lives, as they do in yours. While what you have to give is very important, it is just as important that you allow yourself to receive too. In doing so, you are creating a beautiful energy exchange of growth and support for all.

This is so accurate. I'm so grateful to have this tool for the angels to tell me I'm on the right path and confirm that you are always watching over me. I had a painful experience with my maid AGAIN. Same mistake over and over again. How much can I endure? I have done my part to endure, telling myself the universe wants me to learn how to handle a person like this, but yesterday I did not agree - I told myself - my LIFE is to attract people who can help me, not to 'teach' her how to become a better person. I put a stop to that non-sense I've been telling myself. I have been telling myself - I"M not a HOST to bacteria/ virus (due to the wart). I am healthy to help people around me. My maid was a parasite to me (that's what I feel before).

Before hitting the sack, the maid provoke me by walking around the house doing nothing. the drama ended up talking to her by opening up her heart. I ask her - Tell me for your past 20 years, tell me 1 thing that makes you proud of yourself (she is always day dreaming and do many mistakes - so i wonder if she has a dream or know what is the taste of success). She told me she is very proud of herself when she work as a cashier, she earns money for the parents. I said back to school days, she cannot tell me any and told me about her sad stories instead. I told her that her root cause is that she already gave up on herself and believes that her opportunity/ chance is on other ppl's hand. Confirm to her that, she had not tried hard ENOUGH. I scolded her that her prayer is not working because she said the WRONG prayer. Then she told me, she scolded GOD and now realised that she prayed wrongly. HAHAAHA... i think the GOD heard her and send me to tell her this. Oh Well ... all is good. God Bless Her :) 

I told the maid prayer cannot be: "I pray that my employer will like me", "I pray that the kids will like me". 
it should be: "I will be very observant and alert, God pls give me chance to prove it to my employer", "I will grab all the chance I have to read/ play with the kids, God pls give me spare time to spend time with the kids so they will love me too"

Many thinks that GOD will decide the path you should take. The truth is, you need to do your part - your decision and know what to do if GOD give u a chance. God has no power to make you rich or make anyone like you or give everything you want to you if you do not decide the best successful path. Blaming on everyone but you is the most foolish thing to do. From my conversation with my MAID, I guess many people in this world prayed just like her. You need to know what to do before God can lend you a helping hand. Love and Light

No comments: