09 August 2012

Indirect Resource Month

I always choose not to be superstitious and always tell myself that by being positive I can attract all that I want. Only entered 3 days into Wu shen month, I really can see how my mood changes. Not because of menstrual ... it's the stars, astrological effect on poor me. I need to find time for chanting and meditation ... argh ... I don't want to be in the astrological radar ... can you leave me alone ... ohh ... pls give me more time to find self peace until 6 sept! Amen

What's in store for me ... keke .. beside going insane and highly sensitive, my self rooted! Shall do something that is concrete for myself and the kids. Many things I wanted has flowed to me ... I shall take action this wu shen month.

Contact these people/ centre
1. Violin recommended by kelly
2. Art class at KK

Hopefully both kids can join the same enrichment class. Shall be looking into homeschooling syllabus too I guess. I don't know why past month, I've heard and encounter many people talking to me on homeschooling. I took it as a sign from the universe that I could supplement my kids with this info. The truth is, I cannot teach my kids what the school teacher teaching and the most important part is I'm not ready myself. 

Be a role model to your children, you need to change to what you want your children to become. I have more than 10 things to learn, hence I do not think I am ready to teach them as I need to teach myself 1st (consciously change I mean)
1. Stop yelling at them
2. Stop using angry tone and frighten them (If you don't listen to me, I will ________)
3. Be more creative in every way(I felt like a log when i see my friends creativity, ouch)
4. Be good at yoga (teach them exercise), Be good at telepathy (somehow I feel telepathy is important), Be good at protection/prayers/visualization (you can't tell the kids to raise their vibration cos theirs already high and refine - so my theory USE it!)
5. Enjoy my food more as I notice I always scold them when eating - either eating too slow or walking around the table
6. Go with the flow instead of PLANning, God will laugh if I have a plan, as nothing in the end will go as you plan! lol ... Strategic management is the key
7. Open my heart to others, have interest in others
8. Be mindful of what I say, HO star can really kills

ah well ... I'm not looking at 100% change, but at least be mindful and cut off 50% or do at least 50%. haha, not very ambitious eh ... yeah .. maybe next time when emotionally more stable. Thank You!

No comments: