10 August 2012

Spirit Science

A friend whatssap me, told me about Spirit Science on youtube. I took 2 weeks to complete all 18 videos, partly because I was away on holiday in KK, sabah. This is really good videos for those that do not like to read, or if you would want to read, books that you pick up may not be so relevant (happened to me), if you would like to know more about spiritual, please watch all of it, keep an open mind :) 

It enlighten me in many ways, I have also bought some books after watching this. I have been asking myself, how can i heal and break free from the family pattern. The Power of heart video gave me great motivation to change. I have high cholesterol these 3 years, it is really a sign of me being 1.unhappy or 2.some lost souls/ entities who died of heart disease is attaching to my energy field. The probable answer would be no.1, as I was really unhappy since 2009 - family & career, it takes 1 year, 2010 tested to have high cholesterol. Learning all healing modalities like reiki and ISIS, it does help but it did not cut of the root which recently I understand of family pattern. We are genetically coded to have same pattern as our parents and ancestral. If not concious, we will get what they got and react how they have reacted. 21st century is really to wake up "awakening in spiritual term" and break free from these pattern/ gene whatever you like to call them as this would be the greatest gift you can give it to your children as they no longer need to carry the ancestral pattern/ gene. My heartfelt gratitude to my friend who introduce this video to me, as this is easier for layman to understand and the info is really concise. Enjoy :) 


No comments: