30 August 2012

All Ready to School

Finally andrea has her culotte ready. It was quite long initially, 1.5inch below the knee which I'm not happy with, it makes her look so short. I made a complain to the school and has got privilege to custom made without extra charge :) We get to shorten to knee length and narrow the width of the 'pants' by 2 inches. keke, favorable luck! *ignore the collar :)*


We bought 4 of this, Just in case I'm not in the mood of ironing. Bought black shoes and black socks from zara, favorable luck again because that black socks was out of stock after I bought for ben 1 year ago! Went to a few shoe shop for black shoe but was quite old fashion, heavy and bulky - not to mention more expensive than zara. I didn't wrap her books, will see how it goes because I loathe to wrap books which has content behind the cover, it looks so awful after wrapping. I think British books do not meant to be wrapped. 

No more trolley bags (i really loathe it, don't understand why kids likes it), andrea got to use the bag we bought from japan, no more excuses! I think I need to buy new pencil case for her, at least some present for a start right :) I hope she enjoy her new school. May the loving energies to be with her. So it is. 

No comments: