25 August 2012

one week school holiday

We didn't travel, only stay put in KL. We went to Bookfest on Sunday, bought so many brown watson activity book. Would LOVE to go again but doubt I have time as it will end this Sunday. Need some cheap craft book maybe ... will I have time ... anyway, I have spent close to RM300 (cos i have 3 legoland 30% voucher) on books and stationary. 

On Wednesday, we went to kingsley international school to buy uniforms and books. Surprisingly there is no text book, all workbooks and lots of exercise book. Still thinking if I shall wrap it, bought some plastic wrapping paper from art friend and it cost RM6 per roll, how the hell it got so expensive now?! I remember it only cost me RM1.xx. Oh well, maybe don't wrap it is a good idea. lol. We also have andrea's culotte shorten by the supplier, will get it by next week before school starts (hopefully). I asked andrea to put on the new uniform and let me snap photo she resist the 1st time and let me snap afterwards, I guess she is OK with new school now? 

On Thursday we went to kids e world. Just me and the kids. They run until their battery flat and we ahd lunch at suzhi zanmai. Andrea ate 15 small sushi! Ben er, i don't know ... not so much. Anyway, ben did not run aimlessly when we go out, he is good enough to hold on to my hands :) We left at 12.30pm. and the kids are sound a sleep when we reach home. 

Friday we spent time with grandparents. They bought the kids to giant, play at the amusement park and buy toys. spoiling time. We had lunch at pak li, quite nice the food there. At night we went to empire subang, had four season london. It was very yummy, andrea had one full bowl of rice, which is very rare. Friday ended nicely :) 

Tomorrow I'm bringing ben to hip hop with me as I have promised him 2 weeks ago. (watch andrea dance) No more music class for ben, hopefully I find something nice for him. Universe pls guide me, bring me classes that would benefit Benjamin. Thank You. 

No comments: