26 August 2012

random aug12

I'm seen to be forceful but I actually know when to stop, think, act accordingly. Friends and family made a remark saying - not YOU who wants andrea to go international school? I felt devastated for a moment but I just let it go because these are not true. And the universe truth were only known to those who seek. (applies to anybody and anything on earth). 

This brings an interesting topic for me to write. Knowing Bazi. If you do not believe in astrology then you are just throwing a tool out of the window. If you are relying on fortune teller to tell you about your life, if he is helpful yes, you can rely on him, if he just want to scare you, you better find another consultant. Astrology can help you locate your favorable and unfavorable stuff in general to at least makes you go with the flow and not swimming the opposite current - location (where to live/ study/ work), lessen your worries (nobleman, wealth, health etc) and maximize your potential (in-born talent for this lifetime). All in all, spiritual law applies - you must always remember to do what is best for the PRESENT moment and 'knowing' and 'feeling' the success or stuff you want in life. This will transform all things that do not meet your expectation to your liking (even your astrology birth chart not so good)

Many things in life I have been there and done that. I had maid for the past 5 years. When I'm looking at the new comer at shichida class, the maid bring the little girl I felt I had the need to pray for the little girl's mother. I close my eyes say alittle prayer. I know, being a mother is not easy especially our emotional needs are not met or we just couldn't put our emotion at ease at 'something' in our life. We hope the maid or nanny could remove temporary our precious little one so we can have sometime on our own (be it helping the situation or not - I have been ignorant for 2 years so i know it's really not easy when we have no desire to seek the universe truth)

Having my foot on where I am now, regrets? There is no regret in my dictionary as I live and maximize my present moment. If one day like people around me say "what if your husband leave you?" I know it's a painful experience if that happens but hey people come and go, your teacher, friends, maid, colleague, bosses - are all these meant to be hurtful? Inevitable we all have emotions and we will carry it until we die, if painful experience happen we need to know everything will be OK as god watch over us, people and things come and go has a reason for it. For us to learn, for us to teach and for us to feel. When it is gone, it is meant to be. There is no coincidence. It is all well planned for our highest good. 

Andrea has wealth and nobleman luck for her early years. Even I have fix my mind on chinese government school, things just go round and put her into international school. She has a geng metal mother who will go all the way to get what she wants, energy combine, andrea will get what she deserve to get. Friends have funny expression when I said I put andrea in Kingsley, they disbelief of my decision, I ignore. As I know, andrea has nobleman luck, if she gets into a rubbish school it will finally turn out well or the geng metal mum will move her out before she gets drown. All in all, human needs nobleman and luck, the best school has lousy teacher and lousy class, if you put your kids in the best school it will not guarantee your child would be the best. Anyway, my girl has these luck so I'm not too worried. I better put my focus on other things in life. Ben is fortunate to tag along with the sister, hopefully he'll benefit half of it

you ask me. Why all the right brain training? shichida, suzuki, genioart. Andrea needs it. They are not for me to boast like what you are thinking. Hip Hop? Andrea needs it too. These are for her physical development. Why not others you ask? Andrea do not need it hence I'm being her mother do not have interest for others. How I know, you ask? Close your eyes, feel it energy, feel the connectedness you have with your child, you will sense it. How you ask? Start meditating or simple explanation - breathe properly. By breathing properly, you will get all the answer you need within yourself not OUTside. No one knows better than yourself and your own child. Stop judging and questioning others decision. Namaste. 

No comments: