28 August 2012

Genioart

Things go round and round, first I thought universe said stop going to genioart because a few mothers talk 'bad' about it on one of the FB group. I wasn't siding just observing, at that moment I was looking for art class near kota kemuning because I now shift to believe and focus kota kemuning will have good teachers for my kids. Of course i have reap many benefit from genioart, I just thought it's a sign from universe to tell me maybe try other art class since andrea has been with it for 3 years now. Just last week, someone posted on my thread saying there is genioart at KK, we didn't hesitate and went for a trial class yesterday. Guess what? It's the same batch of teacher teaching at the school! I think I will continue andrea here at KK for genioart and bring ben along instead of having it at school. Now I'm thinking what's that sign mean again .... hm ... for sure I will not preach because on earth there are many 'funny' human that will drives you nuts. I don't want to be enemy with their EGO. leave it to affinity. bless be. 

I don't know how genioart class runs but I know andrea is always looking forward attending the class at school. Has her drawing improves? In my judgement, she did not draw as nice as those kids went to conventional drawing class. Why I insist on drawing? Jocelyn khoo said that, every kids must enjoy drawing and music. She said enjoy not doing it perfectly as these will carry them in life until they die, these two are the channel for human to relieve the emotional baggage. How true? It's very true, I have been there and done that. Just that I did not realize these 2 are human needs to soothe our vulnerable emotion in spiritual perspective. world top university wants their candidate to play at least one instrument, WHY? I believe there is studies done that people who can play instrument will pick themselves up faster and move on in life quicker when is 'broken'. This art class is for andrea to expand her right brand capability rather than left brain (draw like a professional), hence I really do not have high expectation on her output. It's all internal fixing that will heal the soul. so it is. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Could you share with me which school in kota kemuning run gerioart programme? I m interested.