02 January 2012

Ben - 2 yrs 2 months

I feel bad to see ben cries over every little thing. I get irritated every time I hear him cry - it's because I know the whole universe truth but I cannot do anything about it because our family is not supported by material needs yet. I pray that next year universe will provide us with abundance so I can stay home with the kids yet have my own part time work, having a maid is not healthy for the kids. I hope for the best for Ben. 

1. Sing all the song by himself and with clear words - Merry Christmas song on his own (newest song), ABC, count by 10, insey winsey spider, 12345 once I caught a fish alive, The wheel on the bus, etc
2. Loves to press the button on my piano and listen music from it
3. Loves to watch chuggington
4. Loves to play with aeroplane, cars and train
5. Loves cooking together with andrea and serve the food to adults
6. Loves to repeat whatever andrea says
7. Loves to dance alot and jumping on the bed
8. Once has a rabbit - milo, but only stayed with us for 2 weeks and died. Benjamin loves to carry her
9. Tracing of letters and numbers have improved 
10. Loves watering flower pots for me and grandma
11. Can cycle with 2 legs! Well done!
12. Massage my back when I had backache yesterday (I used to massage the kids back, he learn fast!)
13. Loves frankincense oil, play with my used contact lens, still poking my belly button before sleep (I slap his hand sometime)
14.still pee in the diaper at night, day is diaper free (even go out shopping also did not wet diaper)
15. Eating lots of junk like sweet and chocolate, chatime and snowflakes! tried to reduce ... HELP

2 Year 2 Months 1 Week old

No comments: