13 January 2012

Spiritual Books

I was told that time is speeding up, I do sometimes feel the energy of quickening but I'm not sure reading 4 books in a month is also a result of this. I was a slow reader and barely can read more than a hundred pages a day, I'm amaze with the speed I'm reading now. lol! So be it!

Here is what I take home after the reads. It is like bazi theory, all these are like onions, one read you get one layer, read another time you get another layer from the same book. 

1. Three Magic words: Confirm SGI adopts the subconscious mind and universal subconscious mind theory. Conclusion, SGI is Spiritual! This book is an entry level for lay man to further understand their natural capability. I like the example given where he listed Jesus quote and what it means from spiritual standpoint. I now open my heart to jesus, I drop the discrimination where I was once been discriminated by protestant christian. This book refresh what I already know since young, the only thing new to me is the universal subconscious mind. Now I might be an indigo child because I knew all these without anyone telling me! whatever it is, my passion remains the same as SGI last prayer : "I pray for the happiness of all humanity"

2. The Keys to the Universe: This opens my perspective on different dimension. I read about dimension from soul psychology, however did not really understand fully. This book brings wider perspective, it brings fairy tale and harry potter into perspective. I was stunt, I was telling myself, all these are real (maybe not). I choose to believe because if it not, how on earth they have such idea. This book talks about bird kingdom, and portals to another realm. Are they real? I don't know but we seen it all on movies! However, I would love to keep this knowledge with me as whether they are real or not doesn't really matter :) 

3. A little Light on the spiritual Laws: This is a great book. If you want to play the earth game, you should read this. what's new to me .... My Bad spiritual manners! lol .. beside this, there are about 10% which is new to me, others are what I already know and practicing, as SGI practice most of it, so yeah, I am quite on track actually. Thank God! I did it again on bad spiritual manners, please forgive me, bad manners need time to change, I will make it my 2012 resolution! bless be. 

4. The Magdalen Manuscript: Talks about scared relationship. Women need to feel appreciated and safe. This book is about ISIS and jesus. Ka body (energy body) can be strengthen by having scared relationship, lots of open communication and honesty needed. This world needed feminine energy to balance up, like Yin and Yang theory. ISIS and Kuan Yin is feminine energy hence it's important for this earth to get balance. strengthen ka to me is quite advance and i do not see the need for it right now, I just take home - appreciation, safe (secure) and honesty. 

I will start reading A new light on angels tomorrow :) So it is. 

No comments: