05 January 2012

1st day at school

Benjamin was full of enthusiasm to go to school this morning. Yesterday morning he told me he doesn't want to go to school but when andrea gets up the car he said he wants to follow, hence I told him :"ben, tomorrow we go together."

Arrived school he was cool, take out his shoe and put on the rack as told. Put his bag on the rack as told. Put his water bottle in class as told. However, was hesitant a little when teacher asked him to go into the class. Later when andrea put down her bag in her own class room, both of them went to the play ground. As usual my kids are the observer type, he stand there and watch the kids play and andrea was holding his hand. I walk up to him :"ben, mummy need to go to work now, you have fun in school and I will pick you up after school OK?" Ben said OK and said bye bye to me. I kiss my boy and Left. 

Was waiting for the teacher to call me if ben cannot stop crying, they dind't call until 11.30am. Hence I went to school at 12.15pm, he was eating his lunch quietly. I was so happy to see him calm and I ask if he enjoy his day at school he said yes, I also ask if he is coming to school tomorrow he said yes. Today I'm really happy with ben's adaptability. Thank you angles and goddes for looking over him and many Loves that you have sent to him. All is Well :)

No comments: