21 January 2012

Chinese New Year

nian 29: helped mum to tidy up downstairs in the morning then went to buy groceries for the kids. arrived early at isetan (no cars on the road), went to the fountain - enjoy morning sun and morning breeze (new year wind i guess) I'm so happy. Dinner time, relatives all gathered at parents place for steam boat. Helped wash the dishes cos julie taking care of the kids at home, back started to ache, so asked Thomas take over then pei :) 

nian 30: start journey to ipoh at 5.30am, arrived at 7 ish. had breakfast then to grandma paternal hse - give hamper. After that went to grandma maternal hse - give hamper and angpau. Had most satisfying fu chow dishes, thanks for the food as Thomas enjoy it very much too. Had horrible experience cos ben lost one of his angpau (being manipulated) for gambling. Thank God, kim came for rescue. ben ang pau taken back and I was in relieve. dinner at restaurant, was told 8pm only can eat - rush out to buy McD for the kids as their dinner time is at 6pm. Thought 7pm OK but 8pm is TOO LATE. Go back hotel to rest

1st day of CNY: Take breakfast at hotel then have our own mini ang pau session, just 4 of us. 10am go to grandma maternal to bid our last good bye. Had lunch at grandma paternal and ang pau session. However, ben make alot of fuss by crying, i was furious - go back to hotel for checkout, ben slept soundly in the car and skip his lunch! poor boy. Lunch was not enough too, so yeah ... no abundance i feel for this family. (not curse, just feeling) Bid our good bye and back to KL in 1.30 hrs. I slept all the way in the car, hubby speed all the way while i'm sleeping! Half way I did wake up and call upon archangel Michael cos i can feel the speed and lazy to comment hubby, so i just call the angels instead. Had blissful sleep in the car! Thank You 

2nd day of CNY: get ang pau from mum and dad, had family photo shoot at home. out to KLCC park and had lunch at dome. afternoon i took nap, at 4ish, let the kids play in the bath tub. with my magic potion - Epsom salt and frankincense. Clean their aura and raise their vibration, going back to ipoh was very crowded, alot of different energies especially big family they have their negative vibes on us or what not. I don't care but protection for myself and the kids is very much needed. Dinner at Feast Village - StarHill. Perfect way to end my CNY holiday :) 

I felt upset for a moment when my aunt told me to get 2-3 box of pop-pop [50 boxes it has] whereas my uncle said he would buy for me. I asked her permission because my uncle was not at home at that time, i thought it's good manners to ask but couldn't believe she told me that, I some more reiterate that I cannot find it in KL and hope can buy that from her (whereas my uncle said he would give that to me), she told me I cannot say because I'm not the one who buy it. It's either (a) my relationship and her is not good (i dunno where i have done wrong) or (b) she does not have open communication with her husband. aunty went in to talk to her son and told me puchong got, i know, puchong so big and it cost RM0.5 per box. I however ignore and sense she reluctant to give. To all my relatives, if you continue to gossip about me, you will not have time to yourself. Please look in within not outside, what I have now you can have it too, I pray that you find the wisdom in within because you and I are One. My family just like yours, striving to give our children a better place to grow and be loving and compassionate. May love and peace be with you. Bless be.

No comments: