04 January 2012

Career Talk

One Box Checked! Career is very important as per my chart, so even if I want to deny it I can't, but I want to dissolve the strong intensity - sometimes i feel I'm successful sometimes I'm not. lol .. anyway, I feel this is a need, today I've spoken to my Executive - which arranged by my location mgr yesterday. Executive told me : People Manager is an ART, it is not master and slave relationship. I LIKE it :) 

I bought this book: The Leader who had no title by Robun Sharma and is still reading it. Half way thru now. I talked to my location manager yesterday morning, ask for her concurrence to send me to country emerging leader program - as i really need to have people mgr knowledge even I'm not one I need that knowledge. I mean NOW!!! Anyway, executive said she will look into it so I dunno it's a yes or not, cos she is treating me with ART. As a yang metal, ART is really hard to apply but i will try to be one, in fact i have been trying for 1 year now :) It feels great and people like me more honestly. Back to the story, location manager then force the conversation to happen because she said she was upset as executive promise her to talk to me but it didn't happen. All these manager are very artistic, so I dunno who is real or fake, well .. none of my business anyway. As I know I'm guided - I have faith and perseverance.

Lunch time, I walk to popular, saw this book, i pick it up and read it after lunch. 1st page it says manager title is not important. I look up, ask universe, is this a hint of not getting a people manager or asking me to look beyond this title? This book also said - Life purpose is you work hard enough on things that you are doing, how true? I thought life purpose is something you do that make you happy and rich. Now I have another definition. What a Wonderful day today :)

Conclusion. I do not know whether I get ppl mgr title or not, but I know I must work hard in my work (bring back my old spirit) - have faith and perseverance as I'm guided. Thank You Universe. I LOVE YOU!

No comments: