10 November 2010

Yoga

Join the Yoga opposite my house today. What's the difference between yoga centre and those at the shop lot?
1. Price of course
2. Facilities
3. Teacher (I feel more personal touch with this one)

Of course i enjoy going to the club or the centre because i can enjoy their facilities, somehow right now i do not have the privilege to enjoy like last time. All i need is to find a good teacher that can fix my pains and find out my root cause, I hope this teacher can help me. I give myself a time frame of three months with this teacher.

This teacher said my nike yoga mat is too thin and request me to use a thicker one which cost me RM90! I dun feel like buying ... will see how next week ... maybe i use 2 nike mat! They did head stand today... so dangerous ... I will not do it until my dizziness go off completely. I felt dizzy after 15 min of yoga ... Teacher said if she knows i have the neck problem she will ask me to do variation for the warrior post. Aiyoh ... dizzy for 30min! Thanks to the aunty bring me sweets from outside when i was feeling dizzy, they thought i've got not enough sugar in my body.

No comments: