12 November 2010

as smooth as silk

Happened Yesterday:

1. Received an invitation to attend friend's son's birthday party in Dec. It's time for gathering again! 
2. Went to carrefour, went in without a trolley (5 tollyjoy + 2 pediasure is very HEAVY!) ... used visualization that i will see one trolley for me .... because it's still early (10am) i see no trolley left behind - increased concentration of visualizing .... 2 min later SAW one vacant trolley near frozen food. I hope i did not steal it from someone :p 
3. Went to pick andrea up, my head told me go and pick andrea up 1st - i follow my feelings because i was in between to go buy McD or pick andrea up 1st. After that go McD at centre point - CLOSED down for renovation! I was feeling hungry .... I asked andrea if she has any food in her bag ... all those i have packed for her the day before is still in her bag! So i eat my own food (intend for me to eat instead of andrea, lol)
4. First time this year, after 20min nap in the car, andrea still continue to sleep at home, despite having to walk herself up to our unit. I consider myself lucky, because i can catch some afternoon nap :) 
5. boiling fish stock, no GAS! I called the man he told me he will try his best because his lorry broke down the mechanics said tomorrow only ready. However he said he will find ways and cannot promise he can send today. I have a feeling he can make it, so i hung up the phone without further probing. 1 hr later he is here. I asked him his lorry repaired? he said he borrow small lorry from the mechanics, one time can carry 3 gas only. Respect his determination - he told me he have 30 customer to send .. means have to go back and forth 10 times! :s
6. Mum made the trouble to ask dad to fetch me to KLCC and my dad said yes. Feel so much love from my parents. 
7. Ben had his 9pm feed until now 6.10am - did not make a sound! I really hope he can sleep thru the night  or at least 5 hours straight sleep for me. 
8. Thanks to the anonymous, i felt so refresh and feeling happy after sharing my thoughts yesterday. 

No comments: