15 November 2010

Shichida - Ben, Oct 2010

I feel bad for not updating ben's shichida progress for so long, i did not update the communication book as well. Gosh, is it the teacher? is it that ben does not show interest in class? or is it just me, expecting too much from ben or is it because i'm so tired physically? I don't know the reason .. I think combination of all.

1. Ben's first term was good, he enjoys all the songs - I like, Good Morning, AIUEO, Abacus, Good afternoon (japanese), and Good bye (japanese). I used to sing to him at home but right now when i sing, his eyes does not sparkle like last time. I guess he's bored with all these. New term sensei did not sing any new song :(
2. 2nd term sensei changed to an Indian sensei, ben always shake his head when sensei ask him to - shake hands, if he wants 'this' or 'that', or ask ben if he wants to sing song? I feel that he does not like this sensei as much. Or maybe he knows this is Indian sensei so have to shake his head when he means YES? No Clue
3. Ben does not sit still in class, not like andrea. Ben walk around the class and climb under the table 70% of his time in the class. I'm so tired carrying him and asking him to 'stop' & 'come back'. In our class there are 2 girls and 4 boys, 3 boys including ben behaves the same. All the girls so so good like andrea last time.
4. I just hope ben will start to enjoy his class next year, when he is older. I don't know if i shall continue when he shows no interest in class at all. I'm so demotivated!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lyn, I didn't have the luxury of sitting on chair in Shichida. Manfred behave pretty much same as Ben for the first 5 terms. Back then Manfred class only 1 girl. And girl rrally behave so much better. Jude same pattern. Even worse....
I think persistent works. Don't give up ya. You are a wonderful mum