19 November 2010

Random

My Direct Officer is ding fire. Hence, all my teachers, boss and husband are people who wants to enlighten me always, whether i like it or not. especially my boss, no matter how hurting speech i have, they still wants to teach me something in life - valuable lessons. All male boss except for 2 female boss that i had last time and the current one, female boss only gave me all the advantage i can have in life - learning Business Controls from zero (where this role must have experience due to the complex auditing skills) and having unpaid leave for 6 months, Why male boss? because ding fire is opposite pole as oppose to my day master. I must thank my mum who delivers me on a good day - i have nobleman on my hour pillar (results/ desire). Everything i want - i mostly get it - say 80%. Only this year i had heaven and earth clashed so noblemen is now temporary dead. 

Gosh! I'm focusing too much on my life and i shall start marching - concrete action! My Eating God is still being clashed, that's why all the negative EG is surrounding me. Good news is that, my desire to play games has tremendously reduced! Now i still have EG problem of having clouds in my head, focusing too much on why life like this and that, still building castle in the air. Feel like slapping myself - and my EG.

Back to my ding fire, my yoga teacher was sharing her experience from her 心灵 class:
-> why are we born in this life? 
answer shared: to solve problem we have in this life, if we don't solve it, when re-born we will face the same problem. life is like video game - say we have level 1-10. If you can finish and win level 10 meaning you are already at buddha state, so you will not be re-born. [to me it sounds like absolute happiness]
-> how can we solve the problem in this life?
answer shared: we must have LOVE and 宽诉 (forgiveness i think), to overcome all problem. 

I think it's a good piece for entry level people. All these advise are very dependable on affinity. I just read friend profile - they hate people telling them their flaw and they choose ignorance if they know their flaw/ problem. So ... having the heart to help people really depends on affinity and i hope everyone will obtain their absolute happiness someday in this life time. God Bless. 

No comments: