06 November 2010

Headache

I feel extremely tired due to the headache that i'm still having. I have done all that i can (exercise, ultrasound, hotpad etc), i thought the massage can help but it can't, now it has gone worst ... I'm going back to the basic exercise that my sister and mum taught me. The recovery is not there yet, but it can only take away 50% of the pain - well it's good enough for the time being because i find no cure! The last resort is to contact my reiki master for another attunement so i can heal myself once again. The other wish will be my maid - i hope she can arrive as soon as possible so i have one more person to carry my boy. Going back to work is not as exciting, i feel really lazy now after 6 months, haha.. honestly i have not get enough rest, I'm so tired everyday .. getting up at 6.30am everyday including weekends, 2 times waking up in the middle of the night and carrying my boy despite the sore-muscle that never been healed for past 1 year. The sore-muscle on the arm for a few months, then leads to my shoulder back, then my shoulder blade and now my head. hence my arm-shoulder-head is now in terrible injury, i don't know if it will ever heal. 

I told andrea, I feel extremely tired and wants to rest. I told her if mummy dead don't be sad OK? I will be always in your heart. My girl then say: "OK, i will take care of benjamin, daddy and myself." I was shock! Later she asked me, where will i go if Im dead, i said heaven. Then she ask me why heaven, i said only heaven got playground, so i will be happy there. After that she gave me a hug and a kiss, she said: "mummy, i hug and kiss you, so u are not tired and headache anymore. Don't die OK?" So sweet ... I seriously felt that i will die anytime. I always have blur vision and my blood cannot clog, maybe got diabetes also. Seriously need to do blood test! 

No comments: