23 November 2010

my entertainer

Both my kids are my clowns :) I felt sad yesterday and went emotional because of hubby, ben came and use his index finger to poke my tears and look into my eyes and laugh "hee hee hee" a few times. I don't know why he find it funny and i laugh too, then andrea came and pretend to laugh vigorously out of nothing. That is contagious, so i laugh at her and all of us laugh. How Silly and happy in the end can be. 

Andrea loves to open her eyes wide and start swaying her head + hands waving infront of her face (don't know who taught her, but never fail to make me laugh), loves to laugh out loud out of nothing, loves to make something fall so benjamin will laugh, loves to purposely do something wrong to make mummy and daddy laugh, andrea laugh at her own mistake and all of us will laugh too, loves to jump jump jump when happy and will come and smile at you + eye squint out of sudden. Beside being cranky sometimes, she is actually very adorable. 

Ben loves to smile at you saying "hee (with his eye squint)", kiss me on my lips before he go to sleep on his own (night time), wants you to chase him if you call him to wash his buttock in the morning and call him to change his pajamas (he will look into your eye and start to run away) - when you catch him, he will laugh out loud, start to call daddy when wants daddy to carry in the morning (when daddy and andrea go to school). 

No comments: