14 November 2010

SV - 14nov2010

Andrea has good mood today, we arrived just on the dot and while walking up the stairs she told me today she will not cry. I said: that's my girl! Teacher was very kind to andrea today, he'd praised andrea xn times! I lost count - he likes andrea's way of holding her how, likes her when she sing the loudest among all, likes her when she said 'ohm' the loudest and when she shouted "scroll" when teacher asked the class what's this. This teacher praise the kid alot and i like the way how he teaches children, very shichida like :) The teacher told me, this is what violin class is, it's all about praising! I'm really lucky, so shall i say it's andrea's luck to always have good teachers to teach and cultivate her. 

Today's class:
1. Exercise
2. play on D and A (new) string + say "ohm" when rest
3. learn new names (parts) of the violin + revision of the old 
4. Twinkle Twinkle little star:
var.A - Mississippi stop stop
var.B - Rossin ohm bow
var.C - Strawberry Rasberry
var.D - Tri-o-la
var.E - Kuala Lumpur Peanut Butter

As andrea's rhythm play still needs to improve, I practice singing with her daily at home and today she really enjoy singing where teacher is so surprise! For the rhythm play, i've tried many - clapping hands, hitting sticks and castanets. All cannot help me to get andrea to play the rhythm out. I asked teacher for advise, he said it will come naturally. All andrea needs to do is SING and she will play it when she is ready! OK, i will wait and see :)


No comments: