09 November 2010

Free Again

I feel so free when i ditch that massage lady, massage suppose to be enjoyable but it turn out to be very awful, not only i've experienced pain all over my body and also the idiot lady thought i was Stupid. She told me that the taxi fare from kuchai lama to bukit jalil is RM10 - this one i can confirm she bluff me, the other incident she told me from her place cheras to nearest LRT is RM10, well i confirm with my friend she said around there (so i was OK). 2 times she asked me to drop her at bukit jalil where it's so damn jam because the bus station is there now, crazy jam at all hours. 2 times also asked me to fetch her to buy breakfast. I wish her luck in her undertakings. I pray i will not see her again. I dare to say she is a strong yi wood day master, if not yi wood is dominant in her chart. maybe 7K is dominant too without EG. I'm sure she has nobleman this year because she do business - customer go fetch her and bring her back. Have you seen such good luck people? There you have it .. Happy for her but stay away from me. Thanks

I went pathlab for blood test this morning, will be getting the results this friday. Honestly i feel scared because i think i have some unknown illness :( pain all over the body and always headache.. fingers crossed! Later on i went for a facial in 1 utama, i thought let them massage my neck a little would help, well it does a little i guess. I was OK after the facial until now only felt a little stiffness, need to stretch again later. I signed up for their program again! lol, i feel so mm dai to donate money to that idiot massage lady, now i have to make my money worth by signing up with leonard drake! Their service now is better than last time and i feel RM258 is really expensive for one time, so i signed up the package, at least i can get some discount. After facial i go pick andrea up and pay for her Nov & Dec school fees, i asked the principal why dec no class i still have to pay, he said dec they need to train the teachers so we need to pay. I'm not sure other kindy is paying when they don't go to school in Dec. So weird

I came back and did ironing and now on the computer. I'm so happy that i have my time back! Thank You

No comments: