07 November 2010

SV - 7nov2010

We were 10 min late for the class today, andrea was feeling sleepy and cranky. I tried to be on happy mood and bring her to the mood of learning. I failed for the first 10 min until i gave up and tell her i will not come again next week if she sit on the chair for the whole class and do not want to participate. Later she look at me and say: "mummy, i go back and bow for you to see later." i said: "don't bow to me, show teacher, not me". Suddenly her battery recharged! Teacher asked if she wants to go to the stage perform, she said. "YES", then bring her violin and bow which is on the chair up to the stage ALONE. Usually it's 2-by-2. So she did the Solo on stage. Amazing! haha.. My girl is actually very brave

Today class:
1. Learn violin and bow name (parts)
2. Play D string with bow
3. Sing with the note name
4. Introduction of twinkle twinkle little star

Here is a clip that they perform on stage in a group. (i missed the one she done alone). 
1.Good rest position (bow with leg close and violin hold correctly
2.Good play position, remember to step one leg forward and hold the violin correctly

No comments: