09 December 2008

Working Pants

I've bought 2 working pants from Zara yesterday. Surprisingly the price has reduced to RM169 per pair. I dunno if this is a sudden decrease or everything from china now, that's why it's cheap. Hm... i have not buy any zara pants for 2 years now, when i was pregnant last year i only wore dorothy perkins pants. 80% of my working pants are from zara, the only brand that fits my big butt... winter season working pants are better (my own preference), as the materials are thicker, it has some weight on the pants that makes me looks more stable and not so fat (illusion i know).

Mum helped me to alter my pants length, i still have my hemming strip which are from the UK that was bought back in year 2004. I have tried searching for it in KL, but couldn't find it, the closest i can find are from Ikea, which is for curtains use. The width is thicker, but i think it should be the same. It's really useful, mum and sister use it as well, it's really easy.. no need to sew, you only need to measure, cut & iron! How easy! Save for the alteration cost!

No comments: