20 December 2008

Sticker

Andrea loves sticker. It started when she was playing with an old sticker album that was belong to my brother, she would remove the sticker and stick it elsewhere. I have then bought a sticker book for her & some sticker from ELC. I would give her 2 pieces every night & she will stick on the book & learn from them. castle, crocodile, crayon, truck, boat, clock, drum & many more.

Since the Sticker book is full now, i have bought another sticker book for her today. I have diverse the sticker to types of balls, party accessories, girls accessories & things you found at school. My initial intention of buying her sticker was not because of education, but since she loves it and gain knowledge from sticker (Hubby was impressed with things andrea knows & agree that this is one way of learning), i have started to explore more sticker for her.

1 comment:

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hehe, I also love stickers very much. I have collect quite alot of them and hope Sarah will like it when she grows up.
- Anyway, is a good education method. Good job to both of you.