20 December 2008

2008 Achievement

We have heard many of New Year Resolutions, to me achievement is more important than resolutions. My only promise to myself in this life has only 1, Top priority - RICH

So what i have done thus far in 2008? it has been about 3 years plus, since I've graduated (August 2004). I've not been very lucky with money since I've graduated, i've checked my Bazi, my wealth luck will only come/ start at age 45 (That's very late to become rich! well, next life!) Although my luck is not that good, but i strive for the best i can have in life, i will never believe 33% fate will bring me down. Thru knowledge and action, i can do better than what it has destined.

2008
1.Successfully breastfeed andrea till march 08
2.High pay job till April 08. This is due to the unhappiness & global financial crisis, i have returned to IBM. Im luckly, my ex-company is cutting people.
3.Bought a Studio and has a rent of 10% yield (was lucky because hubby has the connection)
4.Handling ASEAN role - Business Controls, Client Satisfaction & Productivity Tools. Tidy up the process, however management in sales team are not very focus (this causes unhappiness too)
5.Attended Bazi & Mian Xiang (hope it will help me in future undertakings)
6.Give the best to Andrea - Kidsport & Shichida.

1 comment:

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

You have done much better than me in terms of feeding BM to our dotter. I only able to bf Sarah till she was 3 mths old.
- I wonder what is Bazi and Shichida?