12 December 2008

Hair Cut

Due to the stress and bad luck that i have recently, i suspect it's my ugly hair that makes my mood imbalance. Michael Teh, my beloved hair stylist since form 2 has turn out to be not so careful with my hair few years back. I gave him chance for almost 3 years now, finally I've made up my mind to change a new hair stylist 3 months ago.

Michael was the one who bring back my confidence (mum used to bring me to auntie hair stylist and she would gave me an auntie hair style after that. i looked so OLD!), because my scalp shape is squarish, not many people knows how to cut. Beside making my Hair look good, he asked if i could be his model for his shop poster (i didn't agree but still feel good, cos someone thinks I'm pretty! Ha!), he help to beautify my thick eyebrow (this is the most important thing in my life, and I'm very thankful that he had help and taught me about brow) & I've learn alot from him (as i always spy on him, when he cut my hair and other customer's hair). I gain 20% of his skills, i could cut my sister hair (when she was in the UK, dun think she would let me cut her hair now) & Andrea's hair. I do appreciate all that he has done, but i think he needs to move on to earn more money for his children's education, I shall go elsewhere to find my hair satisfaction now.

Recently, I have found someone comparatively good & price almost the same as Michael. If you ask me, Sunny is not as brave as Michael, he's a play safe type of person, I've only seen him twice, can't comment much. However, he had corrected my curls yesterday & I feel much happier with the new curls. Hope good luck will come back to me right away!

Oh I saw joey yap yesterday, when i was on my way to Shunji, he's waiting for someone at his office stairs. Well, tomorrow I'm going to see him in person again! Heh, I've signed up for Face Reading with him ... Hope it's good

3 comments:

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Lynn - Mind to post a pic of yours with your great hairstyle? I am sure you a leng leng mommy.

Lynn said...

see in facebook :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Ok, will have a look then...thanks!