29 December 2008

Peaceful Weekend

I had a wonderful long weekend. All of us stayed at my parent's place for the weekend, hubby had planned to touch up the house before CNY. 1 day for the renovation worker to do the house, another 2 days for hubby to paint the house. It was all hubby's hard work, keke, me and andrea stayed at grandma's while daddy tidy up the house.

I have not done much actually. I've completed 2 bazi book (joey & guan leong), decoded some charts (requested by kim), watch TVB series (3 episode), went for eye checkup & did some shopping (KLCC & robinson).

Oh, i've went to my secondary cum uni friend's wedding, it was at the Noble Banquet. The dishes are all excellent, of all the weddings i've been, i would rate it as number 2. Number 1 was westin hotel. This Noble Banquet is as good as hotel presentation. The best restaurant wedding that i've ever been to.

No comments: