15 December 2008

Mian Xiang module 1&2

Comprehensive Face Reading 1 & 2. Overall the course was informative & Joey Yap is a humerus guy. My menstrual which was late for a week plus came on the second day on my class. This shows that this course releases all my stress at work. One stone kill two birds! not a bad investment after all.

Like Bazi, i can't really comment how useful is this course to me, cos all Chinese metaphysics we need practise & study. Overall the class was fun, lots of discussions & application was taught & experiment was done on course mates. I had fun, because many of my Bazi friend attended this and we made fun of each other's face.

I will need to clean up & tidy up my notes. I give myself 2 weeks to do it, cos I'll be busy with testing now for Q4. I'm feeling quite exhausted right now as too many information in my head & i need to rest early. Night!

No comments: