30 December 2008

Catching Up

Sadly, i do not have (make) time for face reading, the last attempt was to remember the age position on the face. I think i need more time for this, my maid wasn't very helpful in terms of taking care of andrea, she prefer to clean the house than looking after andrea. Hence, although im at home but i don't have time for reading. I was grateful that last week i had a weekend to myself. I slept over at mum's for 3 nights and i've completed 2 Bazi books!

What i need to do for bazi this round?
(1) Memorize the 10 gods attributes (in general)
(2) Memorize the emotions related to 5 elements, with this i can advise what behaviour/ attitude a person shall adopt
(3) Memorize health organs related to 5 elements
Must complete this b4 i go to Japan for Holiday!

No comments: