08 December 2008

Stress me Out

It has been almost a week that i did not have a good night sleep nor rest. I fell asleep during facial last Saturday and i could hear myself snores! How embarrassing...

It all started last Monday, SJ (STG manager) pull me into this discussion where CSO is involved. CSO concern is that we do not have our credit check done before PO comes in, hence they want to validate our process by asking us to show them evidence. First of all, SJ shouldn't have asked me in if he doesn't want me to help, i felt freaking stupid where it seems only myself is worried of the break down process. SJ said, if CSO wants to find fault on us, let it be, he wouldn't want to hide. Well, then don't pull me in the FIRST PLACE! IDIOT! This has lasted for 4 days, back and forth of emails from CSO and also some argument thru phone with CSO manager. I felt like an idiot myself.

My period is late for a week now, i'm feeling extremely stressful, emotionally exhausted. Andrea vomited again for 2 nights, i've brought her to doctor yesterday and it doesn't seems better at night, her throat still hurts i think. It's because hubby also fell sick, i have to take care of andrea all by myself for 2 nights, it really drains all my energy away. I did not have good sleep since 2 months ago as andrea keep on waking for night milk :( I feel extremely tired, feel like collapsing...

No comments: