24 December 2008

Sick Baby

My Poor Baby is sick again, she had terrible running nose & coughing. She can't consume her milk, she will vomit all out after drinking it. Poor Hubby also didn't have enough sleep yesterday night, although myself do wake up to andrea's every cough, but i don't go to her... unless she sounded like vomiting. Hubby stay by her side until she sleeps & would run to her if she makes noise.

I do not know what happen to andrea, she makes me feel extremely tired. She wakes up EVERY night (1-3 times a night), this really pisses me off... Im thinking to try for another child, but with this routine i guess my body would not be strong to conceive one. I've got some serious symptom of dunno what sickness - my vision becomes blurred and i couldn't see the side of my usual vision (can only view 60 degrees only), this really scares me to death, i thought i'm going blind. It took me 6 hours to recover & since then my vision always not sharp but still can see. Lately i always has minor headache (feel like floating in the air), i do not know if all these are linked, i feel so frail & no matter how much sleep i get i still feel weak. I do not know with this kind of condition i would conceive any baby now.

Hubby said Im lacking of exercise, hence i do simple stretching at home. It does not really help. I think it's time to let andrea sleep with the maid. I need uninterrupted sleep to restore my health.

3 comments:

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Has Andrea see doc? Hope that she will recover soon.

Lynn, I wonder are you short sighted? Maybe is it because your power has increased?
Sometimes if lack of sleep, also will caused some dizzyness. Try to rest more...Or, maybe if the problem persist, try to see doc, ok..take k ya!

Lynn said...

HI joanne, yeah im having short sighted, I've checked today... it's not.. suspect to be stiff neck too... need lots of massage

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Ok, maybe you are too stress...ya, maybe massage will help.