02 October 2012

Hello october

Transitioning to the dog month brings too much earth energy, my children and I affected by it big time. Both down with eye infection and benjamin had fever for 4 days, on the 4th day I reluctantly bring him to doctor to get antibiotic. Massage every night but still the bacteria/ virus refuse to go. It could be the energy at home not so stable, hubby was feeling so crabby over the weekend, loves to pin point me, hence energy was not harmony. Should put the crab in the water next time. 

Hopefully by tomorrow everyone could go to school and I can go to my yoga classes. Missed for 2 days now :( My ankle also gave me problem, it could be healing it could be worsen, I have a feeling of my current shoe causes it, as I need to control when walking, as it already loosen. Shall I get a fitflop? 

My emotion is unstable. I suspect the song in my car, that stirs the emotion, or shall I say bring the matter up for me to clear. It was really hard, I wonder how many layers are there for a problem that happened. I will not stop listening it because hubby is there to speed up the clearing, he would not buy in to what I said to him, he would say it's my problem. ahhh, i cried in the car and suddenly just a snap, I felt better ... what happened? I don't know but I'm sure it's multilayer healing when you let go and yearn for a healing that do not serve your highest good. Thank God. 

October is ben's birthday month and my Yoga membership ends. Lots of decision needs to make. May the earth energy be mild on me. All is Well. 


No comments: