27 September 2012

Ben 1st violin lesson

Benjamin love it to bits. When the class ended, I asked him to give teacher a hug before we go, he reluctant, so I thought maybe he doesn't want to give male a hug, so I leave it to him and continue my payment. When done, i said lets go, benjamin suddenly said " i want to go into the room". There is a tug-o-war, I finally gave up and bring him to the room and said, only you and me, what shall we do here. He said "ask teacher to come in". Another tug-o-war, finally he gave teacher high-5 and we left. Arrived at home, he cried again, telling grandparents he wants to go violin class somemore. I hope this passion never dies. 

I hope benjamin could learn the correct way of violin as andrea has many things to fix, I gave up on andrea many months ago and knowing I am the one who created this mess, I need to fix it before it's too late. Bringing her to the suzuki camp does really help and I'm really glad. Thank God. God pls give me wisdom to help andrea to have smooth transition from bad posture to good posture. so it is. 

Yesterday class we learnt about:
1. fingering. 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th fingers
2. violin strings and there are 4 strings on the violin

I love the teacher involve benjamin in everything he do. Doing the puppets, he let ben put it on and remove it on his own. Let ben use the glue to make the box violin. Playing piano and sing to ben, asked ben to sing (fill in the words) too. Teach ben about rhythmic, phew, ben knows! Not bad eh. I'm proud of my little boy :) Ben asked me, "I bring my violin?" before we left the house, i said lets see what teacher said, maybe he needs you to buy a smaller violin. He is so grounded. Love him to bits! 

No comments: