08 October 2012

Down with sorethroat

usually when I'm sick there is nothing I want to do beside sleeping. Today, my girl's classmate mum decided to tell me that she had breast cancer 2 years ago, hence all the promises she made to her boy she must do it. I can see her determination and love for her son. I suddenly do not know why I felt I want to avoid her eyes, maybe i felt inferior as I always give up things when I seem deem impossible. I know I always gave up myself early, well maybe that's in my subconscious mind, if I want to change it I can .. well definitely I can. But I want to say, she is really brave and my prayers goes out to her. 

I hate my sorethroat, i know how the kids are feeling the past weeks, it's so stubborn!! I asked andrea to colour the flower of life, hope that she could recover fast by colouring that, you know ... connecting back to the source hence healing. Maybe it's crap but hey, I believe in crap, mandala helps in concentration and memory, same goes to flower of life connecting your soul back to the source. 

Another friend just called. chat about life. ahh .. she has 4 kids and I have 2. I'm complaining? ahh, life. Love your life. Please let me recover ASAP. I want to feel vitality! give me give me! 

No comments: