01 June 2012

Saying Prayers

For the stars that is out of reach, it's always touched by the hands of imagination. Children loves make believe, could it be the best time to lead them to the world of magic? What more for the parents who does not believe, the door of the kingdom of God will be closed by one selves.  

I always ask myself when is the best time to introduce God to my children? If they see me chant, pray and meditate will it help to interest them? The answer is they do not bothered :) 

I started saying prayers with them 2 months back. each one of them different set of prayers. mostly to their own guardian angels. by feelings, sometimes we pray to kuan yin and jesus christ. Benjamin would say, my turn mummy, then follow what we need to say :) It's cute to see them saying after me, hope by one day they could pray on their own before going to bed. Sleeping time is the most important period for your body to heal and restore energy. Saying prayer, allow the divine to heal you when you sleep is a good practise. May all be healthy physically, mentally and spiritually :) 

No comments: