04 June 2012

Being too Harsh

when you look up to a starry night, you wonder where do all these stars comes from. why do they look so magical to you. put science and facts aside, enjoying the starry night, looking beyond them, you realized life can be as beautiful as the stars when you look beyond what is happening around you. Nothing is permanent or certain, let it go. release. release. release. all is well. God Bless. 

1. andrea drank an expired dutch lady milk. I was too furious and weaken my heart chakra again. Scolding consecutive 3 days. I am exhausted. Hubby said - what's maid for? I said - to help me. Hubby continue - did she helped you. I said - yes, but ... . Hubby interrupted - yes is enough, others is not important. Thank You. 

2. was feeling low, when arriving at dentist told myself to change my thoughts. a whatssap message came: sorry, forgot to send you the picture, here it is. aww ... i felt my spirit being lifted. Thank you divine and this friend of mine, just in time for me to change my thoughts and lift my spirit before seeing the dentist. Thank You. 

3. went to dentist today for checkup. dentist ask - what can i do for you. I said - i have one cavities, i want to do scaling and checking. dentist said - sorry you only have 30min, we cannot do it all. We can only do checking. I said - HUH. in disbelief. dentist said you can come back and make an 1 hour appointment. had my teeth checked, 1 medium cavities and 2 small cavities, going back there tomorrow. hmph ...

feel like chanting today but hear the maid voice i felt discouraged. when will this be over? visualizing the matter is so small like a pin whole, take an iron to iron over it. ta-dah ... no more hole ... healed! Thank you :) sounds crazy but hope it work this time :)




No comments: