18 June 2012

Maid leaving

Funny how things come and go without dropping any hint. My maid is leaving 20th june 2012. Decided 1 week ago. I'm of course feeling uncertain, afraid that I could not cope but on the bright side i know it will be good for the kids. I grew up with maid, it takes some time (years) for me to stand up on my own feet, I had maid again when my 1st child was born. First maid was great, 2nd and 3rd sucks (only stayed 1 week with me), 4th maid was OK but always need reminder and mistakes all the time, the worst part is my children do not really like her. Crying and Wailing everyday :( Since I'm a SAHM now, i guess it's time for me to take full responsibility. 

this forum lifted my spirit. These bunch of people like me ... and I particular like this :

one thing we have to learn, from the stage of having maid to no maid, is to to lower our expectation. The house would never be sparking clean and neat as before. We have to bear with that, do our best and not tired ourselves up. Also try to get all family members to be involved in housework. 

Don't be so stress up, its fine if the house is not sparking clean. Most important is the peoples who live in the house are happy. :D



My floors were mop everyday, it's really clean .. and this makes me happy. I do not know if I would get depression when maid goes home. I pray very hard that hubby will not turn on his harsh mode when maid is not around. He is one of the kind that do not consider my feelings/ emotion, his favourite past time is to pick on me. He hates his mum cos of some bad habits and I had one of the bad habit that he hates (like his mum) - this could be his childhood subconscious. Hence he is particularly harsh on me sometimes. I pray that I could get over this or to send someone who could support me whole heartedly instead. 

SN told me, when things go wrong, many times it's not about learnings. It's at that point of time how we were feelings attracted these people & event to us. It's nothing wrong to send your maid back, now i Understand cos i never wanted to trust him. For now, maid, husband or friends, it works the same way. If we are feeling low, we tend to attract 'bad' friends and keep asking ourself WHY. Actually we don't have to dwell in it, recognize it and walk away. I'm not saying my husband is not good, but if he thinks being his wife is another 'maid' & no effort needed, I really have no choice to walk away. All human deserve happy life, do not force yourself and give all sorts of reason for comfort, it's just bad timing. TIMING factor that is. 

No comments: