02 June 2012

Last month with musicpro

songs in the air, whisper in the heart. This is a wonderful cue to what is coming to your life. My intention of having suzuki violin for andrea is that she could develop her right brain too when playing music. I have been to 2 suzuki violin teachers, does the right brain really come into place? given the opportunity with shichida for 4 years, the answer is - 50% maybe. So what is it? Love and patient only, ops and the suzuki system/ book. I guess this is what right brain is for. The others? conventional violin lesson could offer I guess. 

Can local teacher without much love or should i call it life experience of having love to demonstrate love to the student as per what Mr. suzuki wants all his teacher to have? I'm saying, if you have Japanese teachers - expect your student to be discipline. if you have English teachers - expect your student to be expressive. if you have different background teachers then your student will get their quality. suzuki system is in suzuki book & you can learn from it, all important points and notes are inside that book. I'm happy to have seen 2 teachers on how they taught it. I will try to teach Benjamin myself. 

Right now, I have put a stop to suzuki violin. I need teacher who can work with me so that andrea could benefit from violin lesson. at 5 years old, conventional violin would say they are too small - I will try to look out for academy near my place, worst come to worst will go to bently (quite far from my place :( ). Divine, pls guide me. Thank You!

No comments: